Monday, February 6, 2012

Did you get it?



So, did you like my Pics of the Faves from last week? Did you catch the subliminal message I was trying to send? Yep, that's right! I'm pregnant and due in the summer time. July 26th to be exact. That means I'm going to have four little pairs of feet running around here this summer. I know, I'm crazy, but I think I can do it.


So, I'm almost 16 weeks, which means in 3 1/2 weeks we get to find out what color the little pea pod is, pink or blue. I think it's going to be a boy, but it's still nice to have proof one way or the other. So look forward to that post in the beginning of March. Until then, make a guess at what you think it is and just know that if you guess girl, you're wrong. I'm so sure it's a boy!

5 comments:

Wynne said...

Oh for crying out loud! I thought the feet in the green flip flops were yours, that Eli missed the photo cos he was in school, and that Noah wanted to wear Eli's flip flops. I either need to clean my glasses or see where I put my brain. Either way I cracked up when I realized who's who. AND CONGRATULATIONS! It's gonna be a summer of babies, eh? (Grammy must be drooling...)
~~Aunt Wynne

Sarah Burgoyne said...

I got it!! July 26th is an awesome day to have a baby :) I'm looking forward to blogging a picture of the two of us when we get together in April.

Shaina said...

Aunt Wynne I had the exact same thought! It wasn't until about a day later that I realized what was going on.

annie said...

i got it! but it took me a second. first i thought, where's noah? heh.

Sarah said...

I didn't get it! Thanks for explaining! SO, so happy for you and your sweet family. You and Mike are amazing parents. xo