Monday, February 16, 2009

Just so you know....


I got my hair cut a few weeks ago. It's REALLY short. Some may say I look like I'm 12. Others may say I look like a boy. And still others might say I look like a 12 year-old boy. To those, I reply, "Perhaps you're right, but keep your comments to yourself."

I don't love my hair, but I don't hate it either. It's more of a like/dislike relationship. I wanted a big change and I got it. My hair was a little past my shoulders and now it's nowhere close to that. The whole thing was very liberating. It feels good to know that I have the ovaries to chop all my hair off. I think every woman should do it some time in her life! And now that my hair is super short, I think I'll grow it out.

4 comments:

Shaina said...

ovaries of adamantium girl!

Sarah Burgoyne said...

I laughed so hard when I read this that Isabelle freaked out while sitting on my lap. I can count on you to come up with a ne wand fun way to use the word ovaries :)

The Tavares' said...

I love it, Becca!! You look so amazing. I think it's adorable. You have inspired me to do the same. hopefully I have enough ovaries to do it :) Love you!

Unknown said...

I get my hair cut short every time. Does that mean I have ovaries?