Monday, February 23, 2009

Chocolate is the answer!!!


Leah's on her second week of potty training. She's got the pee thing down solid, but we've had issues with the poop. She held it for three days last week and then let it all out.....and not in the pot. We've tried stamp charts, stickers, lollipops. Nothing has worked until now. I've found it. I've discovered the secret to getting Leah to go poopy on the potty. How do I know? Well, she's pooped 5 times today. She keeps wanting to sit on the potty and push out little pooplets just to get her reward. What is it, you ask? What's the secret to my success? CHOCOLATE!! I don't know why this didn't occur to me before. She is my daughter after all. Chocolate is in her genetic make-up. Looks like the $18 a month I was spending on size 6 diapers can now be used for more important things, like the Getting-Leah-to-Poop-on-the-Potty Chocolate Stockpile.

1 comment:

The Tavares' said...

That's great! Miguel won't poop on the potty for anything. I know he can do it. He did it for a month and now refuses! AHHHHHH!! Good for Leah!!