Thursday, February 12, 2009

Look what I did!!


I actually got Leah to sit still long enough for me to put 5 ponytails in her hair. It turned out pretty cute, but didn't last too long because her hair is just a bit too short. I figure that doesn't matter too much. I need to get her used to this now, so when her hair is long enough, I can do it with less complaining and pain. You have to be willing to sacrifice a bit in order to look this good. I'm willing to pay the price. I just hope Leah is too!

2 comments:

Michael said...

She's such a cutie! Even after a post-nap, whatever-else-she-does-to-mess-up-her-hair afternoon, it still looked cute. Glad to hear that she's learning now to sit still for such things. It appears that the price to be paid for beauty starts at even a young age.

Shaina said...

I used to love it when my mom did my hair like that. We called soccer-ball-head because of the pattern it makes. Super cute!