Monday, February 16, 2009

Why I didn't post a cute Valentine's Day picture

I didn't post a cute Valentine's Day picture of my kids all dressed up in red because they didn't get dressed in red. As a matter of fact, they didn't even get dressed the whole day. It was great!!! We just vegged out in our pj's most of the day. I did eventually shower and get dressed at about 3pm, but the little ones didn't. Well, they got showered in the evening and just put on a clean pair of pj's.

Leah spent most of the day wearing only panties and a shirt. That's right, I said PANTIES!!! Since it was a long weekend, I decided to potty train in full force. Leah summed up her progress this morning in one simple sentence, "Mommy, I totally pee peed on the floor in my room." Actually, it's going pretty well. She's had a few accidents each day along with many successful pee pees on the potty. We're excited and encouraged. Maybe this time (we've tried two previous times) we'll stick with it. The hardest part will be getting her to go poop. She says she's scared and will NOT do it on the potty. I rinsed out my first pair of poopy panties yesterday and I'm sure it won't be my last. Got any suggestions?

No comments: