Monday, April 21, 2008

Get your money's worth

If any of you out there are in the market for a high quality, temporary tattoo that will last a while, look no further. I know where you can get such an item. Just stop by the Purple Turtle in Pleasant Grove, Utah. Deposit $.50 in the vending machine and voila! Now, you don't get to choose exactly the one you want, but you do get to pick the category. My son chose the "BAD A$$ Tats" category. (Please forgive the language, but that's what it was called) He's had his since Wednesday April 9, 2008 and he STILL has it. That's almost two weeks! And he's bathed several times since then. It's just now starting to fade. Crazy, I know! Leah chose a Winnie the Pooh tattoo and it didn't last as long. Actually, we couldn't get it on her. She didn't want to put it on. So, I put it on my forearm. It only lasted two days. I don't know what made his stay and mine not. Maybe it's because I didn't bathe....hmmmmmm............... :~D

Here are some pictures of Eli. He likes to show everyone his "Robot Snake" and scare them. He even showed people during Sharing Time at church two Sundays ago. By the way, doesn't he have a cute outie?

3 comments:

Shaina said...

At least a Bad A$$ tat can counter-balance the desire for glitter and ponytails. Your husband should feel a lot better about that.

Michael said...

Yes, more bad@$$ and less glittery ponytails please. Maybe I AM getting through to him. ;)

Sarah Burgoyne said...

So funny, I don't think I have to worry about Bad A$$ Tat's. My girls would have wanted a rainbow or a pony or something :)