Thursday, April 17, 2008

Getting to know me from A to Z

A-attached or single: attached eternally, and that's the way I like it!
B-best friends: Mike, Brittney, Shaina, Sarah, Holly, Rissa (does it count if you're related to them?)
C-cake or pie: cake, specifically yellow cake with chocolate icing and none of that homemade stuff either; give it to me from a mix
D-day of choice: any day that I have fun things to do
E-essential item(s): chap stick, gum, hair tie
F-favorite color: blue
G-gummy worms or bears: worms
H-hometown: Allentown, PA
I-indulgence: chocolate, duh!
J-January or July: July because that's when our baby's coming and it's easier to do things outside with the kids and I love swimming!
K-kids: 2.6
L-life is incomplete without: laughter, family, and fun!
M-marriage date: June 28, 2003
N- number of siblings: 3 older brothers
O-oranges or apples: I could go either way
P-phobias or fears: someone breaking into my house
Q-quotes: I have a great one from Angela's Ashes, but I can't remember it
R-reasons to smile: My kids, my husband, my friends, and good food
S-season: Fall and Spring, anytime I can go outside with jeans, a t-shirt, and flip flops on
T-tag friends: Sarah and Shaina, if you don't want to, that's cool
U-unknown fact about me: I don't put milk on my cereal
V-very favorite store: Target
W-worst habit: Not putting things away, I'm sure there are more
X-x-ray, ultrasound, or mammogram: ultrasounds, isn't that the most obvious choice?
Y-your favorite food: chocolate and really good sandwiches followed by cookies
Z- Zodiac: Virgo

6 comments:

Kevin said...

Alright! No milk on cereal!

Becca Bell said...

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one!

Michael said...

You guys should start a support group. :p

Sarah Burgoyne said...

First thing Monday morning :)

Funny, milk on my cereal is the only way I consume milk :)

Sarah said...

Genevieve did it too, she used to use orange juice!

Becca Bell said...

That's something totally different and that IS weird!