Thursday, April 24, 2008

C is for Cookie, that's good enough for me!

In case you haven't noticed, I got a new background. I was looking last night for something cool and new and stumbled upon an old friend. I feel Cookie Monster is appropriate for my blog template because I too am a cookie monster. Cookies are actually my favorite snack/dessert. I would pass up many other kinds of treats, even special, fancy ones for a good chocolate chip cookie and cold glass of milk. This notion baffles Mike. He isn't too crazy about cookies, especially chocolate chip ones! With such a vast difference in our likes, I still wonder sometimes how we ended up together. So, for future reference, if you happen to be coming to our house and want to bring a treat, please bring two kinds: cookies for me and a nice Creme Brule for Mike.

4 comments:

Shaina said...

Let's be honest now. Your REAL favorite dessert is not chocolate chip cookies, but just chocolate chips. As in eating a whole costco size bag of them....

Becca Bell said...

Shaina, you're not supposed to tell anyone about that! And you forgot about the fact that the chocolate chips need to be frozen. Just so you know, the bag isn't all gone yet (but it's well on its way)

Mike said...

Nobody really likes Creme Brulee, they just like saying it.

I agree with the good ol fashioned chocolate chip cookie as being the best dessert.

The Favorite said...

Oh, I LOVE cookies! We really have lots of cookie monsters in our family too. Cute new blog look!